¿Quieres aprender a dibujar? Aquí intentaré añadir los mejores vídeos con tutoriales de dibujo que encuentre por la red. Aprenderás a dibujar como un artista si quieres ser un artista profesional.
Comienza por aprender los fundamentos del dibujo, como realizar un sombreado fácilmente siguiendo las instrucciones, aprender a dibujar personas, tanto sus rostros como sus cuerpos. Aprender a dibujar una caricatura de esa persona y muchas cosas más.
Actualizado el 19 de Diciembre de 2014
- How to Paint a Fantasy Woman Portrait with Photoshop
- Give your art a dynamic, improvised style
- Animators and Mirrors
- 4 pro tips for achieving a trad painted look with digital software
- How to draw a knockout action scene
- Javier Olivares: «Soy dibujante, pero no tan bueno»
- How to draw a tattooed arm in 3 simple steps
- AN EPIDEMIC OF CIRCLE HEADS
- Top tips for drawing a submerged character
- Contrast and Variety
- 10 Cool Sites To Create Your Own Comics Online
- How to realistically depict fire in your artwork
- Drawing gruesome battle wounds: how to sharpen your skills
- Gift Book Ideas for the Animation Fan
- The Con Artist: A multimillion dollar art
Actualizado el 10 de Diciembre de 2014
Figure Drawing Demo ( Male )Figure Drawing Demo ( Male ): I got a lot of comments in my last figure drawing demo for me to draw males, so here you go.
- Enhance your workflow with updated digital art tool
- Storyboarding & Creating your own Story Cards in Clip
- Human Anatomy Fundamentals: Drawing Different Ages
- How to Draw Animals: Fish and Sharks
- 2D App: dibuja, pinta, recorta, transforma, exporta…
Actualizado el 01 de Diciembre de 2014
Human AnatomyIntroduction to Human Anatomy for Artists: Introducing “Anatomy of the Human Body for Artists”.. In this video I’m gonna give you an overview of the course. Why we study anatomy, what you’ll learn from this course, and what’s in the premium version of the course.
- The golden rule of comics - and when to break it
- Geometric Design: The Basics
- Live Perspective: Draw Animals in 3D Space
- How to Draw Animals: Domestic Pigs, Wild Boars, and Warthogs
- How to Sharpen a Pencil for Drawing – Karl Gnass
Actualizado el 26 de Noviembre de 2014
Jeff MiracolaOil on Canvas Painting Technique by Fantasy Artist Jeff Miracola: In this video I show you my technique for painting oil on canvas. It includes methods of blending, glazing, and technical tips. See how my painting entitled Imposter came to life.
- 10 dibujantes de comic que intentaron dibujar sus famosos personajes con los ojos vendados en 1947
- How to Draw Animals: Small Rodents and Their Anatomy
- 4 steps to creating concept art with extra depth
- Círculos a partir de cuadrados
- From Speed Paint to Detail: Paint a Bat-Cat in Adobe Photoshop
Actualizado el 18 de Noviembre de 2014
How To Start in Manga with Basic Cheap ToolsHow To Start in Manga with Basic Cheap Tools
- Limpia un dibujo escaneado con Adobe Photoshop
- Create a Zombie Dragon Concept Art: Design and Sketch
- Chinese Brush Painting Halloween Part 1
- Chinese Brush Painting Halloween Part 2
- Living on Purpose - people sketching episode 17
Actualizado el 06 de Noviembre de 2014
Anime FacesHow to Draw Anime Faces the Easy Way: Learn this simple and effective way of drawing anime faces. Then you will be able to create your own anime characters.
- How to Draw a Skull [White Pencil on Black Paper]
- The Silhouette Technique (Tutorial)
- How to manage your animation assets
- 4 top character design secrets
- Human Anatomy Fundamentals: Drawing Characters Consistently
Actualizado el 29 de Octubre de 2014
Q&AQ&A - Gesture vs Contour and Scribbly Lines: Answering some of your questions about Gesture:
Is it OK to skip gesture?
What's the difference between gesture and contour?
Can I use scribbly lines to find gesture?
Q&A 2Q&A 2 - Gesture vs Proportion and Time: Answering some more of your questions about Gesture:
Should I focus on accurate gesture or accurate proportion?
Will I get better at proportion over time?
I'm struggling with timed gesture drawing. What should I do?
- Draw a Perfect Circle with a Speed Square
- How to paint 2D foliage that leaps off the screen
- How to draw believable clothing for your character
- THE SKETCHBOOK OF DANIEL SCHWARTZ
- 6 Comedy Lessons that Chuck Jones Learned From Tex Avery
Actualizado el 23 de Octubre de 2014
Tips for drawing when you feel rustyTips for drawing when you feel rusty: A couple quick tips I use to help me get rolling again when I'm feeling rusty with my sketches.
- How to paint a complex metal structure
- How to control symmetry in a portrait in 3 steps
- How to mix traditional and digital media
- How to draw and paint architecture
- How to draw a portrait from different angles
Actualizado el 16 de Octubre de 2014
FundamentalsFundamentals: Value Shading: Welcome to this Fundamental tutorial covering building values through shading.
In this tutorial, Tim Von Rueden takes you through shading the four basic objects: sphere, box, cone, and cylinder. Using only the basic hard and soft edged brushes we build up our forms to create objects that look as if they were in a 3 dimensional space.
- Drawing Teaching 1 Exercise English
- Drawing Teaching 2 Portrait English
- Drawing Teaching 3 The Human Proportions English
- Drawing Teaching 4 Profiles English
- Drawing Teaching 5 The Practice of Proportions English
- Drawing Teaching 6 Model Drawing English
- Drawing Teaching 7 The Sitting Pose English
Actualizado el 14 de Octubre de 2014
The 7 Ls of Gesture DrawingThe 7 Ls of Gesture Drawing: How to Draw and Sketch People Part 4 | In this tutorial I share the 7 Ls of Gesture Drawing. They form an essential foundation of gesture drawing, figure drawing, and drawing or sketching in general.
This tutorial is part of a series of sketching and drawing the figure with pen and ink or any other drawing instrument you may feel comfortable using.
- How to Draw Wings [Narrated, Step by Step]
- How to Draw Wings
- How to Draw Anything, Even Baymax from Big Hero 6 Movie
- How to Draw Animals: Dolphins, Whales and Porpoises
- How to Draw Animals: Bats
Actualizado el 09 de Octubre de 2014
Common Issues with Drawing FacesCommon Issues with Drawing Faces: These are just some common issues that I find I notice when I see people who are having difficulties with drawing faces.
Adobe Photoshop CS6
Wacom Cintiq 22HD
- How to draw the Muscles of the Arm (Simple Anatomy Tutorial)
- How to Draw the Muscles of the Leg - the Easy Way!
- A Quick and Simple Guide to Drawing Hands
- How To Draw Feet
- A Quick and Simple Guide to Drawing Feet
Actualizado el 07 de Octubre de 2014
TWO HANDED Breaking Bad Jesse & Walt Speed DrawingTWO HANDED Breaking Bad Jesse & Walt Speed Drawing: Two handed drawing of Jesse Pinkman and Walter White from 'Breaking Bad', done in white pastel/charcoal and chalk. 2nd attempt at a two-handed drawing, so excuse the flaws:)
Real time approx 3hours 30 mins.
- How to Sketch the Human Body with Charcoal
- How to Crosshatch a Landscape from a Photograph
- Live Perspective: A New Approach to Depth in Drawing
- Human Anatomy Fundamentals: Additional Tips
- STEP BY STEP
Actualizado el 25 de Septiembre de 2014
Pen & Ink Drawing TutorialsHow to shade the arm with crosshatching: How to draw tips on shading or rendering with hatching and crosshatching as a part of learning how to draw with pen and ink. I used a Lamy Safari fountain pen.
How to use line variation, as in line weight is my main focus here. How to vary line weight or thickness to convey light and shadow and describe volume.
I used a part of a drawing by Hendrick Goltzius as a reference for pointing out some useful techniques you should practice or at least be aware of when drawing with pen and ink using a fountain pen, dip pen or other instrument.
You can use this as a guide for how to draw a muscular arm and hand with fingers and all. Its also good practice to copy from people who seem to have a good handle on pen and ink or any other drawing medium you want proficiency in.
- Apply Your Color Theory Lessons into Painting a Horse
- Comic Book Cartography
- How to Draw Mushu from Disney's Mulan (Step-by-Step)
- White Pencil on Black Paper Challenge! [Q&A video #22]
- Henry Li - lesson 2 part2
- Pen & Ink Drawing Tutorials | How to create realistic textures (Part 3)
- Drawing Male Figure in 3/4 Perspective Part 2
Actualizado el 16 de Septiembre de 2014
How to draw the Human FigureBody Construction tutorial
- Gesture & Figure Drawing Tips | Natural Rhythm Lines: How to find them
- Pen & Ink Drawing Tutorials | How to draw a dahlia flower with a flex nib fountain pen
- Drawing a ceramic pitcher - how to draw spherical objects (slow version)
- The Importance of Thumbnails
- KNOWING WHEN TO LET GO
- 10 Tricks From 3D Modeling That You Can Use in Digital Painting
Actualizado el 10 de Septiembre de 2014
How To Improve Your CompositionsHow To Improve Your Compositions: Here is the follow up part covering composition and some of the coloring, cheers!
- Figure drawing Tips & Demo | Belvedere Torso on toned paper
- How to Shade Complex Forms | major mass FIRST, minor SECOND
- How to Draw Tips | The 5 ways to SEE things you draw
- How to Draw Complex Forms Part 5 | Major vs Minor Forms
- Torso Peanut Shapes - 60 Minute Figure
- 60 Minute Figure Drawing - Torso - Gesture - Platforms
Actualizado el 03 de Septiembre de 2014
So You Want To Be An Illustrator?So You Want To Be An Illustrator?: Ah the mysterious world of illustrators! It always sounds like the dream career, working from home on cool illustrations!
How does one get to that point though? In this video Marc Brunet discusses what it means to be an illustrator and the steps you can take to get there.
There are obviously many other ways but this road seems to be shared by a lot of the prominent artists in the industry so surely it's worth taking note!
- Draw a Cute Badger Scene Step by Step
- Composition Tips from "Rendering In Pen and Ink"
- Realism, Photorealism, and Style in Drawing
- How to Draw Animals: Cows and Other Bovines
- Human Anatomy Fundamentals: How to Draw Feet
Actualizado el 30 de Julio de 2014
Glen Keane's Hand-drawn animation "Duet"Glen Keane's Hand-drawn animation "Duet": Glen Keane is an American animator, author and illustrator. Keane is best known for his character animation at Walt Disney Animation Studios for feature films including The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan, and Tangled.
He produced "Duet" with Google's Advanced Technology and Projects group.(ATAP). This is the third in Google's series of Spotlight Stories that are designed to explore the possibilities of interactive animation on mobile devices.
Duet is the first traditionally animated, hand-drawn film to debut as a Spotlight Story.
Animated in its entirety and directed by Glen Keane, Duet tells the story of Mia and Tosh and how their individual paths in life weave together to create an inspired duet.
Duet will officially launch later this year and will be available on all capable devices with proper hardware capabilities and OS version higher than Android 4.2.
- "How to Draw Comics Comic" issue #1, part one
- How to Draw Male Back Muscles Pt.5
- Once Upon a Sketch Podcast Episode 6 - Round Table State of the Industry
- How to Draw Complex Forms Part 4 | See major & minor planes like Michelangelo
- Tips and Tricks for Wacom Inkling and Cintiq Users
Actualizado el 22 de Julio de 2014
Digitally Sketching Batman (Part 1 of 2)Digitally Sketching Batman (Part 1 of 2): This was originally created for an interview with The Comics Journal, in 2011, to accompany a text interview.
These videos show the digital sketching process (in Adobe Photoshop) drawing a "Breakdown" drawing (messy scribble sketching) then following that up with a "Wireframe" drawing (clean structure drawing).
- How to Draw Animals: Snakes and Their Patterns
- Human Anatomy Fundamentals: How to Draw Hands
- The Benefits of Sketching by Hand
- Diego Koi Realistic Pencil Drawings
- Eye Candy for Today: Degas pencil drawing
Actualizado el 10 de Julio de 2014
design sketching vs. illustrationdesign sketching vs. illustration: Here are a few things to consider when doing design drawings versus nice illustrations.
- Overcoming Fear - people sketching episode 16
- Splashy Roses: Chinese brush painting by Virginia Lloyd-Davies
- 5 illustration podcasts to kick start your day
- 55 Beautiful Anime Drawings
- How To Shade Metal - Drawing Iron Man
- Pen and Ink Drawing Tutorials | Stipple portrait drawing of Maya Angelou
- Spectacular Red (Pencils, Inks, Color) - Scribbles with Jonathan
- Drawing Kaiju creature design tutorial episode 1
- My Illustration Process, PART 1: Pencils/Inks
- My Illustration Process, PART 2: Adding Color
Actualizado el 30 de Junio de 2014
Coloring with Markers - Part 1Coloring with Markers - Part 1: This video demonstrates 6 tips for coloring with markers.
- "How to Draw Comics Comic" issue #1, part two
- "How to Draw Comics Comic" issue #1, part three
- How to Draw Tips | The 5 Ways to start a drawing (Part 1)
- How to Sketch a Watercolor Portrait - Part 3: Half-tones and Lights
- How to Sketch a Watercolor Portrait - Part 4: Final Touches
- How To Draw Male Figure pt.3
- How to Draw Male Figure Part 2
- How I Make Comics [Pt. 1: Script/Pencils]
- How I Make Comics, Pt. 2 [Inking/Toning/Lettering]
- Mitos del cómic: Un recorrido desde 1929 (II)
Actualizado el 24 de Junio de 2014
- Pen & Ink Drawing Tutorials | How to draw a river landscape scene
- Pen & Ink Drawing Tutorials | Portrait Drawing Demonstration II
- Let's Draw Khaleesi (Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones)
- Watercolor Sketch Demo: 5 minute poses
- How to Draw Scar from The Lion King (Step-by-step)
- Model accurate 3D figures: 10 top anatomy tips
- Featured Artist: Interview with Digital Artist Eric Proctor
- More From Vance Gerry
- On Reading With a Critical Eye and Becoming an Original
- Painting figure with Sketchbook Pro tutorial Episode 1
Actualizado el 17 de Junio de 2014
- Color Study after Zhaoming Wu Part 1
- Color Study after Zhaoming Wu Part 2
- Q&A - Gesture vs Contour and Scribbly Lines
- Q&A 2 - Gesture vs Proportion and Time
- Adding Sound Effects to Comics: 10 Tips
How to Paint the Human BodySoft Airbrushing Technique: This is a step by step tutorial on the Soft Airbrushing technique. Use this simple technique to paint portraits or anything organic.
Actualizado el 12 de Junio de 2014
- How to Design an Environment (the Design Process)
- How to Draw the Head
- How to Draw Form
- How to Draw the Human Figure - Mannequin Basics
- How to Draw the Human Figure with Foreshortening
Sketchbook PRO 2015: perspective sketching toolsPerspective sketching tools
Actualizado el 05 de Junio de 2014
- Graphite drawings from the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- How to paint a rose
- How to 'Perspective" Manga Studio 5EX - Scribbles with Jonathan
- How to paint folds
- How to draw Manga Hair: Curls Three different ways
Critique SessionFacebook group - 4/11/14: Critiques from the official facebook group. This video will cover topics in:
- head drawing
- figure drawing
Actualizado el 03 de Junio de 2014
Why sharpen your pencils like this?Why sharpen your pencils like this?: How to sharpen your pencils as a part of sharing basic tips in learning how to draw. In this tutorial I demonstrate how, and explain why I sharpen my pencils the way I do. This works for me and not necessarily for anyone else. Also, I strongly advise that you don't attempt this unless you practice it safely.
It has been a part of me being an artist and practicing drawing for a long time, and has contributed to my art and technique in a variety of ways. But hopefully, you will learn a thing or two that you can apply to your drawing as well :-)
- Red Lotus Flower Demo
- Lotus Part 1: Leaves
- Lotus Part 2: Flowers by Virginia Lloyd-Davies
- How to Draw Human Anatomy Part 1 | Beginner Introduction
- How to Draw Human Anatomy Part 2 | bone FIRST, muscle SECOND
Actualizado el 19 de Mayo de 2014
First impressions on Manga StudioFirst impressions on Manga Studio: Here i talk about my first impression on manga studio and my thoughts on software and hardware in general.
- Why I teach - people sketching episode 12
- Art Stuff! Ep. 19: Lighting 3 - Advanced reflection (Distortion, fresnel)
- How to Draw: page 084 ortho views
- How To Draw and Shade a Face
- How to Draw a Manga Face: 3 Different Angles
- HOW to get GOOD feedback - people sketching episode 14
Actualizado el 07 de Mayo de 2014
How to Draw a Tyrannosaurus RexHow to Draw a T-rex Dinosaur: How to draw a T-rex or T Rex Dinosaur as a part of learning how to draw animals | This tutorial provides simple but effective tips on how to draw a dinosaur with pen and ink drawing and shading techniques. Much of what is covered can be applied to drawing other animals as well in terms of structure, construction and even texture.
- Digital painting tutorial ice age warrior character speedpaint
- Digital painting tutorial jetpack soldier speedpaint
- Digital painting tutorial dragon hunters speed-paint
Actualizado el 05 de Mayo de 2014
Drawing with EnergyDrawing with Energy: Just more "art theory" ramblings. Sorry for any bad jokes. I usually edit them out, but I'm lazy. Sketching done in Corel Painter 12 with the Scratchboard pen.
- Livestream Color Workshop 1-3: Properties of Color
- Livestream Color Workshop 2-3: Color Study 1 - Nathan Fowkes
- Livestream Color Workshop 3-3: Color Study 2 - Nathan Fowkes
Actualizado el 11 de Abril de 2014
The Lullaby - 2011 - By Joe FentonThe Lullaby - 2011 - By Joe Fenton
- Schoolism lesson 5 bonus: Water Reflections
- Light and shadow episode 3: Three types of lighting that are most used in artwork
- How to Draw Animals: The Importance of Drawing a Pose
- Careers in Concept-Jerad Merantz-Part2-Final
- Careers in Concept Part I-Jerad Marantz-Creature, Character and Costume Design
- Pen and Ink Drawing Tutorials | Cross-hatching and shading tips from Peter Paul Rubens
Actualizado el 09 de Abril de 2014
How to Draw and ShadeSketching Exercise - Aliens: Using H. R. Giger's art as reference is a great way to practice shading.
- Retrospective - Beginnings
- 'Pencils' to 'Inks' - Scribbles with Jonathan
- BURHAN ÖZER - WATERCOLOR ARTIST - WORKSHOP
Actualizado el 07 de Abril de 2014
sketching with graphitesketching with graphite: A quick explanation and demo of the graphite sketching techniques and tools I use.
- Art Stuff! Ep. 9: Anatomy 1 - Human Skull (& how to approach learning)
- Art Stuff! Ep. 13: Anatomy 2 - Human Skeleton
- Art Stuff! Ep. 20: Anatomy 3 - Painting skin
- Art Stuff! Ep. 21: Anatomy 4 - Muscles of the arm!
- Art Stuff! Ep. 22: Anatomy 5 - Muscles of the Torso! & BOOBS!
Actualizado el 04 de Abril de 2014
How to Draw CarsPerspective Boxes
- Light and shadow episode 1 basic shading and application for drawing
- Light and shadow episode 2 half and cast shadows
- Pen & Ink Drawing Tutorials | Ballpoint pen portrait demo
Actualizado el 02 de Abril de 2014
Brush Talk with Virginia Lloyd-DaviesLotus Painting by Dàm Long Gia Cát
- Finger Painting Challenge! [Q&A Video #21]
- Figure Drawing Critique - Shading
- Starting a Comic Page - Scribbles with Jonathan
Actualizado el 31 de Marzo de 2014
EncyclopediaMonsters and Other Terrifying Creatures
- Design Lab [the theme princess] - 1/3
- Design Lab [the theme princess] - 2/3
- Design Lab [the theme princess] - 3/3
Actualizado el 28 de Marzo de 2014
Pen and Ink Drawing TutorialsHow to draw a Valley Gorge landscape scenery: How to draw a valley gorge landscape scene as it relates to drawing landscapes and scenery. This tutorial provides simple but effective tips on drawing a valley gorge landscape scene using pen and ink shading techniques and variation in texture. Following these techniques you can do the same drawing with graphite, colored pencil, charcoal, pastels, and even paint :-)
- THE LOST VOCABULARY OF VISUAL STORYTELLING, day 1
- THE LOST VOCABULARY OF VISUAL STORYTELLING, day 2
- THE LOST VOCABULARY OF VISUAL STORYTELLING, day 3
- THE LOST VOCABULARY OF VISUAL STORYTELLING, day 4
Actualizado el 26 de Marzo de 2014
How to Draw a Character TurnaroundHow to Draw a Character Turnaround
- Drawing Anime Fairies
- How to draw plaid pattern clothing, fabric, drapery and folds
- How to Draw Hair the Easy Way
Actualizado en Febrero de 2014
- sketching with a brush pen
- How to draw from reference
- A Discussion about Figure Drawing with Fantasy Artist Jeff Miracola
- Pen and Ink Drawing Tutorials | How to draw a horse portrait
- How to Draw Monsters and Demons
- LiveStreaming: Drawing a Scene
- How to Draw Hands (Comic and Cartoon)
- How to Draw a Horse Portrait
- Manga Studio Coloring Live
- Drawing Supplies I Use for Longer Drawings
- Chris Ayers and his amazing sketchbooks
- Technical Drawing for Beginners: An Introduction to Perspective
- Yoni Figure Drawing Timelapse
- My Theory On Crosshatching
- How to Draw Lines - Hand Control Exercise
- How to Draw What You See - Angles and Spacing
- How to Draw Lips and Mouths
- How to Draw What You See - Artistic Eye Exercise
- drawing supplies - part 1
- drawing supplies - part 2
- drawing supplies - part 3 - How to Rescue your Markers!
- Male Head Proportions Front View
- How to Draw Portraits & The Head | How to quickly block-in a portrait or the head
- How to Draw Tips | How to use thumbnail sketches?
- How to Draw Animals: Bears and Pandas, and Their Anatomy
- How to draw Maleficent part 1 of 4
- Drawing Maleficent tutorial part 2 of 4 - painting in Sketchbook Pro 6
- Maleficent digital painting tutorial part 3 of 4
- Maleficent digital painting tutorial part 4 of 4
- Starting Manga Studio 5 Tutorial Pt.1
- Starting Manga Studio 5 Tutorial Pt.2
- Starting Manga Studio 5 Tutorial Pt.3
- Starting Manga Studio 5 Tutorial Pt 4
- How to Draw the Shoulder
- How to draw a house from your imagination
- Pen and Ink Drawing Tutorials | How to draw a house
- How to draw face Anime style girl part 1 of 5
- How to draw face Anime style girl part 2 of 5
- How to draw face Anime style girl part 3 of 5
- How to draw face Anime style girl part 4 of 5
- How to draw face Anime style girl part 5 of 5
- Cartoon Fundamentals: How to Draw the Female Form
- How to Draw a Tattoo-Style Tiger With Colored Pencils
- How to Draw Animals: Bears and Pandas, and Their Anatomy
- Human Anatomy Fundamentals: Muscles and Other Body Mass
- Anime Character Design: Poses for Diamond
- Inking Your Pencils Diamond
- Creating Characters: 6 Tips to Help You
- How to Shade a Drawing
- Adding Details To Rough Drafts
- Beginner Hands Start HERE!
- How to draw face basic proportion (part 1 of 3)
- How to draw face in different angles or directions (part 2 of 3)
- How to draw face shading and planes (part 3 of 3)
- Beginner Photoshop and Drawing 1/1
- Beginner Photoshop and Drawing 1/2
- Beginner Photoshop and Drawing 1.3
- Beginner Photoshop and Drawing 1.4