Camisetas ::: La Tostadora
Blog · Artysmedia · Arte, Diseño y Multimedia

6 de septiembre de 2012

Etiquetas: ,

Javier Martínez Sánchez

Javier Martínez SánchezJavier Martínez Sánchez es un diseñador gráfico e ilustrador chileno. Ha estado dibujando y pintando desde que tiene memoria. Su experiencia profesional es de aproximadamente 16 años en las áreas de la Ilustración, Diseño Conceptual, Pintura de fondo, texturas, Dirección de Arte y algún conocimiento de modelado y animación 3D.

I am a chilean Graphic Designer and Illustrator. I have been drawing and painting since I can remember.

I have to say that I am good at designing or creating environments and props from scratch, painting with a strong sense of color, and creating dramatic light/ambience in a background. Also, I always have a great time drawing and painting caricatures of famous people and some portraits too.

Currently, I am looking for new challenges as a Freelance Illustrator.
I live with my beautiful family, my wife and my best creation...my lovely little daughter.

My policy is to give my best effort, attention to detail and quality, whatever the project...


Javier Martínez Sánchez

Javier Martínez Sánchez

Javier Martínez Sánchez