Camisetas ::: La Tostadora
Blog · Artysmedia · Arte, Diseño y Multimedia

5 de enero de 2012

Etiquetas: ,

Wesley Allsbrook

Wesley AllsbrookWesley Allsbrook nació y se crió en la verde región de Piedmont de Carolina del Norte. Después de graduarse de la Escuela de Diseño de Rhode Island, se instaló en la vida como ilustradora freelance.

Every image begins with a drawing. Then, using a light box and a separate piece of paper, I ink the different colour layers in the image, like you might do with Rubylith (or anything else that blocks light) for a screen-printed piece. I scan all of my layers and do the rest in Photoshop, playing with order and transparency. Sometimes I scan found textures, or make my own, and keep them on reserve. My colour palettes are made of things I see every day. Sometimes I steal from photographers I admire. If I had my way, I´d still be printing. Photoshop´s a little faster and more fool-proof, but it´s nothing like the real thing. There´s not even space for a board with hinge clamps where I live now, but I´m working hard to remedy that.

Wesley Allsbrook

Wesley Allsbrook

Wesley Allsbrook