Camisetas ::: La Tostadora
Blog · Artysmedia · Arte, Diseño y Multimedia

4 de julio de 2011

Etiquetas: , ,

Kultar Singh Ruprai

Kultar Singh RupraiDejamos que se exprese el artista Kultar Singh Ruprai por sí mismo:

I'm a creative multimedia designer based in the UK with over 6 years commercial experience and a passion for graphic design, web design and thinking outside the box. Highly driven, I believe I can achieve anything I set my mind to and have always strived to better myself to achieve my goals.

I enjoy designing for print, web, creating logos / brands, writing regular posts for mwoblog and love nothing more than being creative. I take pride in creating work that is original, innovative and custom to each brief of every client. Previous clientele include: The Carphone Warehouse, Hammonds Furniture Ltd, Wonga.com, The D-E-A, Five Rivers Catering and more.