Camisetas ::: La Tostadora
Blog · Artysmedia · Arte, Diseño y Multimedia

27 de junio de 2011

Etiquetas: ,

Ainhoa Art

Ainhoa ArtLa artista Ainhoa Art nos cuenta:

I was born in 1985 in Castellon, Spain, where my parents lived at the time in a little village called Oropesa del Mar. My passion for art began at a very early age, where I always felt that art was a kind of freedom of expression, and as a child I would seek any form of art in order to express my inner emotions. Art had formed a part of my daily life from as far back as I can remember, and till this day it has never left me. The intimate relationship that I had with art also came to me through my father, a prominent antiquarian, who would bring home fascinating and unusual objets d’art that would challenge my curiosity and incite my imagination.