Camisetas ::: La Tostadora
Blog · Artysmedia · Arte, Diseño y Multimedia

18 de mayo de 2011

Etiquetas: ,

I Kill Giants

I Kill GiantsHe aquí un resumen del vídeo que váis a ver...

Joe Kelly’s story is a wonderfully brilliant fantasy tale set in our time. Young heroine Barbara must face some difficult obstacles during this tale and even with her strength she just might not be able to handle the impending challenge the giants present. I love this book. I have an autographed copy on my book shelf. I’ve read it more than a dozen times. It’s hard growing up and Joe Kelly and JM Ken Niimura hold nothing back in this emotionally charged journey.

So we hear you’re looking for something to read. That’s great because we’ve got a ton of recommendations on what comics you should be checking out. Every week we’ll pick out one gem from the longboxes or trade shelves that you absolutely cannot miss. We’re talking mainstream indie full storylines single issues and beyond. If there’s a comic we enjoy that we think you will too you’ll hear all about it on Read This Now!

Written by: Luke Brown
Edited by: Mike Sadorf
Effects by: Paul Ritchey
Shot by: Dominic Moschitti

I Kill Giants